16.4.10

0416

Today morning when i wake up
oh my gosh my hand my waist.....SHIT
really cant wake up from the bed
somemore yesterday sleep very late...
[jux keep on nagging n blame yesterday de pjpk test]



0416....
a day we should appreciate to my grandma.....
--my MOTHER birthday--
happy birthday to mummy although you treat me not very nice....sometimes....bbbsss
wish you beautiful forever>[nyek nyek nyek]

'cause of something happen yesterday
thn i dint attend to skul
sorry for that....babe...sorry for left my babe alone...



i realize that why you was run away from me
and jux let me live alone
when something happen yesterday
i realize what was your feeling when i said....''BREAK''
ya....you are afraid to get hurts again....[only from me??]
but didn't means you are a coward.....
also didn't means you can't protect the person you love.....
jux  b'cause  you wanna protect yourself not to get hurts again but you are not a coward....
jux b'cause you don't want to believe in love again  but you are not a coward....
am I guess right??

BUT......
i wanna tell you
when you act like this you are selfish and stupid [forgive it,k?]
when you act like this....yes...you can protect yourself not to get hurts again....
but when you act like this....you will hurts the people who around you and the people who love you
somemore it will hurts yourself......BADLY!!!


THAT WHY YOU ARE SELFISH




when i am saying this.....if you are dislike....'YOU' can criticize whatever you want....but not too over...





____________________________________________________________________________




now, who are the troublemaker??

we are the best friend at last time....so....what happening to us now?

we try to solving prob...not try to making prob...

i think

you both

have something misunderstanding....

dun guess people heart simply...'cause you can't

jux do it follow your heart.....it will be the right way to solve prob....

i hope we still can stick together like last time....

girls dun make me disappointed


I LOVE YOU ♥ BABE。

No comments:

Post a Comment